How Your Palm Beach Home Will Benefit from Engineered Hardwood Flooring
What are the best flooring solutions for your Palm Beach home? A great deal of time and consideration will undoubtedly go into what type of flooring to install in your home – whether you are building a new home or renovating your existing home. At California Designs we often recommend engineered hardwood flooring to homeowners in the Palm Beach area. While this type of flooring adds timeless charm and elegance to any home, these are not the only benefits.
Below are a few more benefits that your Palm Beach home will enjoy when installing hardwood flooring:
- Opportunity to truly customize your home according to your personal style and preferences with a wide selection of wood types and finishes to choose from.
- Long-lasting durability. These floors don’t scratch, scuff or show wear and tear easily.
- Automatically increase your home’s value as hardwood floors are a long term investment – they won’t need replacing or repairing for many years if properly maintained.
- Quick and easy cleaning and maintenance. You won’t have to invest in heavy-duty chemicals and detergents to keep your hardwood floors hygienically clean. In most instances, a damp mop can be used to quickly remove dirt and stains.
- Hardwood flooring is a natural flooring option that is also non-electromagnetic. This means that you won’t have to deal with dust, mold and other allergens, which makes hardwood flooring the healthiest option for your Palm Beach home.
Due to the weather experienced in the Palm Beach area, it is important to realize that your flooring will contract and expand from time to time. As a result, flooring must be professionally installed and a sufficient gap must be incorporated in order to protect the integrity of your flooring.Types of Hardwood Flooring Suitable for Your Palm Beach Home
Hardwood flooring remains one of the most popular Palm Beach flooring solutions. At California Designs, we offer our clients a choice between the following types of hardwood flooring: Maple, Brazilian Cherry, Oak, Walnut and Beech. We also offer a variety of finishes to choose from, including hand-scraped, smooth, wire-brushed and old fashioned oiled.
If you would like to learn more about our range and the products that we have on offer in Palm Beach, take the time to browse through our online flooring solutions gallery.
Alternatively, contact us
via email or telephone at California Designs and chat to one of our window treatment specialists today.