Hardwood Flooring for your Home in Jupiter
Beautify and Add Value to Your Home with Hardwood Flooring in Jupiter
We all know that Florida experiences a great deal of humidity which means that you need to take special care when opting for hardwood flooring for your Jupiter home. Of course this doesn’t mean that this aesthetically pleasing and durable flooring isn’t an option for your home, it just means that you should approach professionals in the industry to assist you with choosing the right type and to handle the actual installation thereof.
Typically speaking, hardwood floors are chosen for the following reasons:
- Flooring is highly durable and doesn’t easily show signs of wear and tear.
- They do not scratch or scuff easily and if they do, the damage can be fairly easily buffed and polished out.
- Hardwood flooring adds great aesthetic appeal and also adds value to the property as a whole – ideal if you have plans to sell the property in the future.
There are two main options for hardwood flooring in Jupiter and we are going to let you know the advantages of each of these products…
Solid Hardwood Flooring
- The various wood options available make it possible for you to choose a look and finish the suits your personal preferences and style.
- The flooring panels are available unstained which makes it ideal for matching up wood types and shades with your room’s existing appeal.
- The flooring naturally responds to wear and tear and will take many years to show such. You can also stain and refinish the flooring many times over the years.
- Installation teams will need to leave a gap during installation for the expansion and shrinking of the flooring during humid months.
Engineered Hardwood Flooring
- This type of hardwood flooring is designed to look exactly like real wood. The top layer of the wood is real and can be sanded and refinished a number of times during its lifespan.
- Various types of wood and layers are cross layered, glued and pressed to create a hard and highly durable flooring surface.
- The engineered wood is also manufactured to withstand highly humid conditions without over expanding or rotting.
Get Top Quality Hardwood Flooring for Your Jupiter Home at California Designs
At California Designs in Florida, we offer a wide range of flooring options and solutions that are simply ideal for beautifying your home. Add value and aesthetic appeal to your home with our wide range of options. You can choose from different types of wood including oak, maple, walnut, beech and Brazilian cherry. Our various finishes that you can choose from include the likes of smooth, hand scraped, wire brushed and old fashioned oiled.
We welcome you to visit our gallery to see fine examples of our best quality hardwood flooring options for your Jupiter home. Want to learn more or place an order? Contact us via email or telephone at California Designs today.